HERE’S HOW YOU CAN BE INVOLVED RIGHT NOW!
- Sign up for March for Life Updates
- Join our Facebook page and ask others to like it too facebook.com/MarchforLifeNZ/
- Follow our Instagram account MarchforLifeNZ
- Like and share posts from these accounts and this website on social media between now and December 5th.
- Use the hashtag #marchforlifenz when you post relevant items on social media.
- Include the National March for Life in your church bulletins and encourage people to attend. See below for a sample bulletin notice.
- Distribute flyers for the March.
- Ask your local Church or Community group if you can place a poster on the noticeboard.
- Organise a group from your church or community group to come to the March for Life in Wellington.
- Be there on the day and bring your friends and family!
- VOLUNTEER to help out before, during and after the March – we need people to:
- distribute balloons
- help set up and lift equipment
- administer first aid
- distribute water
- hold the banner at the front of the March for Life
- provide transport
- general helpers – to do whatever needs to be done…
SAMPLE BULLETIN NOTICE
National March for Life. You’re invited to love them both by attending the fourth annual National March for Life in Wellington on Saturday 5 December. Join Kiwis from all over NZ in a family-friendly celebration of life which also peacefully protests the practice and legality of abortion. Gather at Civic Square from 1pm for family-friendly entertainment, sausage sizzle and stalls. March to Parliament Grounds begins at 2pm. Concludes at 4pm. Learn more about this important event at a critical moment in NZ’s history: http://www.marchforlife.nz