HERE’S HOW YOU CAN BE INVOLVED RIGHT NOW!
- Sign up for March for Life Updates
- Join our Facebook page and ask others to like it too facebook.com/MarchforLifeNZ/
- Follow our Instagram account MarchforLifeNZ
- Like and share posts from these accounts and this website on social media between now and December 2nd.
- Use the hashtag #marchforlifenz when you post relevant items on social media.
- Include the National March for Life in your church bulletins and encourage people to attend. See below for a sample bulletin notice.
- Distribute flyers for the March.
- Ask your local Church or Community group if you can place a poster on the noticeboard.
- Organise a group from your church or community group to come to the March for Life in Wellington.
- Be there on the day and bring your friends and family!
- VOLUNTEER to help out before, during, and after the March. Please fill out the form below and one of the team will be in touch.
I’d like to help at the National March for Life. Here are my details so that a team member can get in touch with me.
SAMPLE BULLETIN NOTICE
National March for Life. You’re invited to love them both by attending the fourth annual National March for Life in Wellington on Saturday 3 December. Join Kiwis from all over NZ in a family-friendly celebration of life that also peacefully protests the practice and legality of abortion. Gather at Civic Square from 1pm for family-friendly entertainment, sausage sizzle, and stalls. March to Parliament Grounds begins at 2pm. Concludes at 4pm. Learn more about this important event at a critical moment in NZ’s history: http://www.marchforlife.nz